Path Of Exile 3.2: Unique Items Discovered So Far
In Path of Exile 3.2.0, GGG introduced 27 new unique items and 27 new Fated unique items. GGG revealed some of the uniques before the launch and players have found more of them over the past days. GGG has gathered all of the publicly-known uniques in their official news post for players reference.
Let’s take a look at some of the players’ different perspectives:
1. Can we get confirmation that The Queen’s Sacrifice prophecy which gives Atziri’s Reflection can actually spawn? Not one has ever been listed for sale in Bestiary SC, HC, and Standard in 4 full days which makes me think it is bugged or not able to drop.
2. It seems like they fixed it. It doesn’t autocomplete on poe.trade yet, but you can still search for it, and one shows up now listed 50 minutes ago.
3. Most of the new prophecies don’t autocomplete, have to search by single words out of the prophecy name e.g. “leader” for the Nomad/Tactician belt.
4. Interesting, I wonder what other items can’t show. I noticed that 40% increased volatile dead damage enchants weren’t showing on poe.trade near the end of abyss, but were showing on the official PoE trade website.
5. I’m really disappointed too. My first character in Bestiary is a strength stacking zombie build.
6. I was wondering why I was having trouble keeping all five of them up. I could’ve sworn it said on hit. Makes sense, I thought they were just dying.
7. I bought this because it was cheap and I was leveling a necro, but it just doesn’t feel good compared to putting srs on a reverberation rod and hitting the normal cap. Is there something about it I’m missing?
No matter what, what I believed is that GGG will of course keep working to improve every aspect of the league they can.